OUR LIMITED MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
Deutsch Furniture Gallery offers a Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty for twelve months from the date of delivery, or pick up. We want you to be truly pleased with your furniture is it becomes an important part of your family for generations to come.
- Proper care will ensure a lifetime of use from your wood furniture.
- Should your solid wood furniture fail at any time during the twelve months of the original owner because of workmanship or a failure of the wood materials, we will either repair or replace it at our discretion.
- Purchaser must provide original bill of sale and is responsible for all shipping and handling costs associated with the product return/repair.
- Customer must contact us at 507-280-8000 to discuss details.
- These warranties are not transferable.
The following are not covered under Our Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty:
- Any damage resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, unauthorized repairs, extreme changes in ambient humidity or temperature, color changes due to exposure to sunlight, natural disasters, acts of God, accident or normal wear and tear.
- The natural characteristics of wood, for example grain variations, small knots, pits, sap deposits and other variations are considered normal and therefore are not warranted, these have no effects on the structural integrity and durability of your furniture and are thus not applicable under our warranty.
- Failure of finish resulting from heat spots/marks, surface scratches, dings, liquid damage, household humidity, incorrect application or chemical treatment or protective coating.
- The colorfastness, dye lot variations, wrinkling, or wear of fabrics, or leather.
- Light bulbs will be the customer responsibility.
- Absorption of body oils, perspiration or body fluids, blood, stains, or damage from any type of animal.
- No warranty on Hickory or Rustic Hickory plank tops.
- The use of this product for rental, commercial, business, or institutions.
- Any product sold AS-IS, which includes all Floor Models.
- Any unfinished furniture.
- Finishing and Shipping costs are not included in the limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- Fabric or leather supplied by customer.
OUR WORRY FREE PROTECTION PLAN
Our Worry-Free Protection Plan protects the beauty and value of your furniture with protection plans that cover fabric, leather, wood, and more.
At Deutsch Furniture Gallery, we recognize the importance of your long-term investment of your new furniture. We have teamed up with Montage Furniture Services to allow us to offer protection plan coverages to help you extend the life of your furniture.
This Worry-Free Protection Plan is optional, but highly recommended to give the you piece of mind when using your new furniture.
This plan covers the first 5 years of original ownership, and will cover a few other issues above the limited manufacturer’s warranty.
A few examples of what is covered under the Worry Free Plan include: stains, heat marks, chips, water marks, and seam separations.
The Montage team will come out to your home to help resolve the issue, so you can continue to enjoy your heirloom.
For questions about the cost of this plan, and adding it your current order, give us a call at 507-280-8000.
For questions about your existing plan or to file a claim call Montage Furniture Services at Call: 800.686.5559 (toll-free) or visit their website at www.montagefs.com.