Our Lifetime Warranty
We believe so strongly in the integrity of our workmanship that we offer Our Lifetime Warranty. We want you to be truly pleased with your furniture is it becomes an important part of your family for generations to come.
- Proper care will ensure a lifetime of use from your wood furniture.
- Should your wood furniture fail at any time during the life of the original owner because of workmanship or a failure of the wood materials, we will either repair or replace it at our discretion.
- Purchaser must provide original bill of sale and is responsible for all shipping and handling costs associated with the product return.
- Customer must contact us at 507-280-8000 to discuss details and receive a return authorization number to initiate our lifetime warranty process.
- These warranties are not transferable.
The following are not covered under Our Lifetime Warranty:
- Any damage resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, unauthorized repairs, extreme changes in ambient humidity or temperature, color changes due to exposure to sunlight, natural disasters, acts of God, accident or normal wear and tear.
- The natural characteristics of wood, for example grain variations, small knots, pits, sap deposits and other variations are considered normal and therefore are not warranted, have no effect on the structural integrity and durability of your furniture and are thus not applicable under our lifetime promise.
- Failure of finish resulting from heat spots/marks, scratches, dings, liquid damage, household humidity, incorrect application or chemical treatment or protective coating.
- Any fabric or leather.
- Furniture with moving parts such as drawer glides, bearings in the gliders or recliners carry a one year warranty.
- Due to spikes in electricity, lighted pieces will require a surge protector to offer a one-year warranty on the transformers. Light bulbs will burn out over time and be customer responsibility.
- Absorption of body oils, perspiration or body fluids, blood, stains, or damage from any type of animal.
- The use of this product for rental, commercial, business, or institutions.
- Any product sold AS-IS.
- Fabric or leather supplied by customer.
- Furniture shipped outside of the Continental U.S., due to the logistics of servicing furniture overseas.