Waterford Trestle Table
Buy today with only 30% down!
Meet the Waterford Trestle Table! 100% American made furniture.
Meet the Amish Waterford Trestle Table! This 100% real wood design comes in a variety of finishes that cater to your personal style. As a result, each uniquely handcrafted table will improve the look of your dining room. In particular, the Amish Waterford Trestle Table offers a variety of features including custom sizes, shapes, styles and colors.
Simple and elegant, this Amish dining room table is handcrafted by a master craftsman and finished to a perfect sheen. As a result, it offers elegance and style ideal for every room in the house, and especially where it will be most comfortable, in the dining room.
Depending on the style and size, some tables may have extra leaves incorporated into the design. Since the leaves are seamless they provide flexibility for entertaining guests. Also, they are trimming down unnecessary space when it’s just your immediate loved ones.
Constructed from the best hardwoods, these Amish tables are masterpieces, each one. Deutsch Furniture Gallery pays attention to special details. Quality and details are important to us. To ensure trouble free service we established quality standards. Finally, our craftsmen will follow your specifications from start to finish because each table is unique master piece.
Waterford Trestle Table features:
- 1″ rectangle top with inverted edge
- Geared equalizer slides
- Leaves 12″ wide
- 42″ & 48″ can self store up to 4 leaves without skirts
- Unable to self store with regular skirts
- Must order “Magnet Skirts” if skirts are desired
- Skirt height 26 1/2″
- Available in Oak, Sap Cherry, Rustic Cherry, Wormy Maple, Cherry, Rustic Hickory, Hickory, Brown Maple, QSWO, Elm, Rustic Walnut, Hard Maple and Walnut
- Suggested chair: Alana Dining Chair, Lahoma Dining Chair, Delphi Dining Chair
- Shown in: Earthtone / Rustic Cherry / 42×72
Dining Table Seating Guide
— Find out how many people can sit at your table —
Most of our chairs have a width of 20” or less. The seating charts below are based on that, giving approximately 4” of extra room on either side of the chair. Please note that these charts are a guide and may not be exact for every table and chair combination.