Traditional Double Pedestal
Buy today with only 30% down!
This Traditional Double Pedestal Table with an oval top and roundover edge is a classic that will draw family and friends to your dining space. It’s constructed from the finest hardwoods. This simple and elegant double pedestal table is available in six different sizes with the option to add up to four leaves and can also be made into an extension table for banquet rooms. In order to enhance the integrity of our Amish made products, each purchase is fully backed by a lifetime warranty.
Constructed from the best hardwoods, these Amish tables are masterpieces, each one. Deutsch Furniture Gallery pays attention to special details. Quality and details are important to us. To ensure trouble free service we established quality standards. Finally, our craftsmen will follow your specifications from start to finish because each table is unique master piece.
Traditional Double Pedestal features:
- Oval top with Roundover edge is standard
- Classic Empire feet standard as shown with levelers, also available with claw feet
- Bar spreader is standard as shown, Spindle Rail is also available
- Classic Empire feet standard as shown with levelers, also available with claw feet for an upcharge of $300.
- Bow Sheaf Rail & Spindle Rail also available
- Available in Oak,Rustic Cherry, Sap Cherry, Wormy Maple, Brown Maple, Cherry, Hickory, Rustic Hickory, Quarter-Sawn White Oak, Rustic Quarter-Sawn White Oak, Elm, Hard Maple, Rustic Walnut and Walnut
- Quarter Sawn White Oak tables will have Oak base
- Also available as an extension table with up to 12 leaves with drop legs that support both ends
Dining Table Seating Guide
— Find out how many people can sit at your table —
Most of our chairs have a width of 20” or less. The seating charts below are based on that, giving approximately 4” of extra room on either side of the chair. Please note that these charts are a guide and may not be exact for every table and chair combination.