This Traditional Double Pedestal Table with an oval top and roundover edge is a classic that will draw family and friends to your dining space. It’s constructed from the finest hardwoods. This simple and elegant double pedestal table is available in six different sizes with the option to add up to four leaves and can also be made into an extension table for banquet rooms. In order to enhance the integrity of our Amish made products, each purchase is fully backed by a lifetime warranty.
Constructed from the best hardwoods, these Amish tables are masterpieces, each one. Deutsch Furniture Gallery pays attention to special details. Quality and details are important to us. To ensure trouble free service we established quality standards. Finally, our craftsmen will follow your specifications from start to finish because each table is unique master piece.
Traditional Double Pedestal features:
- 1″ oval top is standard, square round top available
- Roundover edge is standard
- Classic Empire feet standard as shown with levelers, also available with claw feet
- Bar spreader is standard as shown
- Bow Sheaf Rail & Spindle Rail also available
- Available in Oak, Cherry, Quarter Sawn White Oak & Brown Maple
- Quarter Sawn White Oak tables will have Oak base
- Also available as an extension table with up to 12 leaves with drop legs that support both ends