Heidi Cabinet Table
Buy today with only 30% down!
Meet the Amish Heidi Cabinet Table! This 100% real wood design comes in a variety of finishes that cater to your personal style. As a result, each uniquely handcrafted table will improve the look of your dining room. In particular, the Amish Heidi Cabinet Table offers a variety of features including custom sizes, shapes, styles and colors.
Simple and elegant, this Amish dining room table is handcrafted by a master craftsman and finished to a perfect sheen. As a result, it offers elegance and style ideal for every room in the house, and especially where it will be most comfortable, in the dining room.
Depending on the style and size, some tables may have extra leaves incorporated into the design. Since the leaves are seamless they provide flexibility for entertaining guests. Also, they are trimming down unnecessary space when it’s just your immediate loved ones.
Constructed from the best hardwoods, these Amish tables are masterpieces, each one. Deutsch Furniture Gallery pays attention to special details. Quality and details are important to us. To ensure trouble free service we established quality standards. Finally, our craftsmen will follow your specifications from start to finish because each table is unique master piece.
Heidi Cabinet Table features:
- 1″ top with 1″ radius corners and Mission edge is standard
- Standard with 1–18″ Butterfly leaf
- Standard with basket drawers featuring soft-close slides as shown
- Available in Oak,Rustic Cherry, Sap Cherry, Wormy Maple, Brown Maple, Cherry, Hickory, Rustic Hickory, Quarter-Sawn White Oak, Rustic Quarter-Sawn White Oak, Elm, Hard Maple, Rustic Walnut and Walnut
- Cabinet base is 26″ w x 26″ d (No options on cabinet size)
- 36″ high is standard. Also available in 30″ h
- Cabinet Table is Shown in Brown Maple with a 2 tone finish. Top is in a Briar stain & Base is in a Mineral stain (Category 2 stain finish which is an upcharge). (Upcharge for 2 tone finishing & category 2 finishing will apply. Please call to order with this 2 tone stain/color combination)
Dining Table Seating Guide
— Find out how many people can sit at your table —
Most of our chairs have a width of 20” or less. The seating charts below are based on that, giving approximately 4” of extra room on either side of the chair. Please note that these charts are a guide and may not be exact for every table and chair combination.