Fraser Leg Table
Buy today with only 30% down!
Meet the Fraser Leg Table! 100% American made furniture.
Meet the Amish Fraser Leg Table! This 100% real wood design comes in a variety of finishes that cater to your personal style. As a result, each uniquely handcrafted table will improve the look of your dining room. In particular, the Amish Fraser Leg Table offers a variety of features including custom sizes, shapes, styles and colors.
Simple and elegant, this Amish dining room table is handcrafted by a master craftsman and finished to a perfect sheen. As a result, it offers elegance and style ideal for every room in the house, and especially where it will be most comfortable, in the dining room.
Depending on the style and size, some tables may have extra leaves incorporated into the design. Since the leaves are seamless they provide flexibility for entertaining guests. Also, they are trimming down unnecessary space when it’s just your immediate loved ones.
Constructed from the best hardwoods, these Amish tables are masterpieces, each one. Deutsch Furniture Gallery pays attention to special details. Quality and details are important to us. To ensure trouble free service we established quality standards. Finally, our craftsmen will follow your specifications from start to finish because each table is unique master piece.
Fraser Leg Table features:
- 1″ bow-end top with bottom waterfall edge
- 4″ radius corners
- Skirt height 26 1/4″
- 2 3/4″ wide skirt
- Standard self store where possible
- 42″ and 48″ wide – self stores 4 leaves (2 with skirts and 2 without skirts) (magnetic skirts available)
- 36″ wide available – price same as 42″ wide will self store 2 leaves (1 with skirt and 1 without skirt
- Available in Oak, Sap Cherry, Rustic Cherry, Wormy Maple, Cherry, Rustic Hickory, Hickory, Brown Maple, QSWO, Elm, Rustic Walnut, Hard Maple and Walnut
- Suggested chair: Ellen Dining Chair
- Shown in: Dark Knight / Maple / 42×66 / 2 leaves
Dining Table Seating Guide
— Find out how many people can sit at your table —
Most of our chairs have a width of 20” or less. The seating charts below are based on that, giving approximately 4” of extra room on either side of the chair. Please note that these charts are a guide and may not be exact for every table and chair combination.