Meet the Ellsworth Leg Table! 100% American made furniture.
The Ellsworth Leg Table is a one-of-a-kind sort of table. The table top is made from reclaimed barn wood making each different table unique. In order to enhance the integrity of our Amish made products, each purchase is fully backed by a lifetime warranty.
Simple and elegant, this Amish gorgeous dining room table is handcrafted by a master craftsman and finished to a perfect sheen. As a result, it offers elegance and style ideal for every room in the house, and especially where it will be most comfortable, in the dining room.
Constructed from the best hardwoods, these Amish tables are masterpieces, each one. Deutsch Amish Furniture pays attention to special details. Quality and details are important to us. To ensure trouble free service we established quality standards. Finally, our craftsmen will follow your specifications from start to finish because each table is unique master piece.
Ellsworth Leg Table features:
- Available in 42″ x 72″, 42″ x 84″, 48″ x 72″ or 48″ x 84″
- Available only as a solid top
- Standard top thickness is 1¾”
- Mission edge is standard-no optional edges available
- No color options available on the legs
- This is reclaimed barn wood with mixture of red oak, white oak and some Quarter-sawn. These are all one of a kind tops and have no options on the amount of nail holes,wood mixture or wood age tone.
Table Shape Guide
— What shape would you like? —
All tables can be cut to virtually any size. All tables can utilize various species of wood: Oak, Cherry, Maple, Hickory, Quartersawn White Oak & Soft Maple.
Dining Table Seating Guide
— Find out how many people can sit at your table —
Most of our chairs have a width of 20” or less. The seating charts below are based on that, giving approximately 4” of extra room on either side of the chair. Please note that these charts are a guide and may not be exact for every table and chair combination.