Meet the Elliot Double Pedestal! 100% American made furniture.
Meet the Amish Elliot Double Pedestal! This 100% real wood design comes in a variety of finishes that cater to your personal style. As a result, each uniquely handcrafted table will improve the look of your dining room. In particular, the Amish Elliot Double Pedestal offers a variety of features including custom sizes, shapes, styles and colors. To enhance the integrity of our Amish made products, each purchase is fully backed by a lifetime warranty.
Simple and elegant, this gorgeous dining room table is handcrafted by a master craftsman and finished to a perfect sheen. As a result, it offers elegance and style ideal for every room in the house, and especially where it will be most comfortable, in the dining room.
Depending on the style and size, some tables may have extra leaves incorporated into the design. Since the leaves are seamless they provide flexibility for entertaining guests. Also, they are trimming down unnecessary space when it’s just your immediate loved ones.
Constructed from the best hardwoods, these tables are masterpieces, each one. Deutsch Amish Furniture pays attention to special details. Quality and details are important to us. To ensure trouble free service we established quality standards. Finally, our craftsmen will follow your specifications from start to finish because each table is unique master piece.
Elliot Double Pedestal features:
- Available Sizes are 36 “x 84″ with up to 3 – 12″ leaves and 42″ x 72″ and 48″ x 72″ with up to 4 – 12” leaves
- Also available in 60″and 66″ength (base will be shortened 12″and can only self store up to 4 leaves without skirt)
- 1″ thick top is standard
- Large Cove edge is standard
- Mission shape top is standard
- 42″ x 72″ – self store up to 2 leaves with skirt and 2 leaves without skirt 48″ x 72″ – self store up to 4 leaves without skirt 48″x72″
- Available in Oak, Brown Maple, Wormy Maple, Rustic Cherry, Rustic 1/4 Sawn, Cherry, QSWO, Elm, Sap Cherry, Hard Maple, Hickory and Walnut
- Shown in Rustic Cherry with FC-40323 Storm Grey
Table Shape Guide
— What shape would you like? —
All tables can be cut to virtually any size. All tables can utilize various species of wood: Oak, Cherry, Maple, Hickory, Quartersawn White Oak & Soft Maple.
Dining Table Seating Guide
— Find out how many people can sit at your table —
Most of our chairs have a width of 20” or less. The seating charts below are based on that, giving approximately 4” of extra room on either side of the chair. Please note that these charts are a guide and may not be exact for every table and chair combination.