Buy today with only 30% down!
Meet the Amish Bridgeport Trestle Table! This 100% real wood design comes in a variety of finishes that cater to your personal style. As a result, each uniquely handcrafted table will improve the look of your dining room. In particular, the Amish Bridgeport Trestle Table offers a variety of features including custom sizes, shapes, styles and colors.
Simple and elegant, this Amish Amish dining room table is handcrafted by a master craftsman and finished to a perfect sheen. As a result, it offers elegance and style ideal for every room in the house, and especially where it will be most comfortable, in the dining room.
Depending on the style and size, some tables may have extra leaves incorporated into the design. Since the leaves are seamless they provide flexibility for entertaining guests. Also, they are trimming down unnecessary space when it’s just your immediate loved ones.
Constructed from the best hardwoods, these Amish tables are masterpieces, each one. Deutsch Furniture Gallery pays attention to special details. Quality and details are important to us. To ensure trouble free service we established quality standards. Finally, our craftsmen will follow your specifications from start to finish because each table is unique master piece.
Bridgeport Trestle features:
- 1″ rectangle top with reverse Chamfer edge is standard
- 3″ skirt with Chamfer edge on bottom of skirt
- No gap cover (not available)
- Base standard as shown with levelers
- Available in Oak,Rustic Cherry, Sap Cherry, Wormy Maple, Brown Maple, Cherry, Hickory, Rustic Hickory, Quarter-Sawn White Oak, Rustic Quarter-Sawn White Oak, Elm, Hard Maple, Rustic Walnut and Walnut
- Quarter Sawn White Oak tables will have regular White Oak base
Dining Table Seating Guide
— Find out how many people can sit at your table —
Most of our chairs have a width of 20” or less. The seating charts below are based on that, giving approximately 4” of extra room on either side of the chair. Please note that these charts are a guide and may not be exact for every table and chair combination.