Meet the Amish Rosemead Dining Set! 100% American made furniture.
This beautiful Amish Rosemead Dining Set comes complete with table and 6 Rosemead side chairs. The Rosemead is a classic dining room set that features a table with uniquely curved legs with arched stretcher. Paired are the Rosemead chairs with the same uniquely curved legs. This Amish table set is a heirloom piece you will surely enjoy for years to come and be able to hand down to many generations.
You have the option of choosing your own size, woods and finish.
This Amish style does have the option to extend with leaves and ability to self-store your leaves.
Other Sizes Available:
42″ x 66″
42″ x 72″
48″ x 60″
48″ x 66″
48″ x 72″ with up to 4 Leaves
Amish Rosemead Dining Set features:
- Lifetime Warranty
- 100% USA Hardwoods
- 1″ bow end top with Waterfall edge is standard
- Base standard as shown with levelers
- 42″W x 60″L stores up to 4 unskirted leaves
- 42″W x 66″L, 42″W x 72″L and 48″W x 60″L can self-store 4 leaves, 2 with skirts and 2 without
- Comes in your choice of solid hardwoods such as oak, cherry, rustic cherry, brown maple & quarter sawn white oak.
- Handcrafted by Amish Artisans in the USA
Handcrafted Amish Furniture Takes Time To Build. Usually this Piece takes approximately 8 to 10 weeks.
Table Shape Guide
— What shape would you like? —
All tables can be cut to virtually any size. All tables can utilize various species of wood: Oak, Cherry, Maple, Hickory, Quartersawn White Oak & Soft Maple.
Dining Table Seating Guide
— Find out how many people can sit at your table —
Most of our chairs have a width of 20” or less. The seating charts below are based on that, giving approximately 4” of extra room on either side of the chair. Please note that these charts are a guide and may not be exact for every table and chair combination.