Meet the Amish Monte Rio Dining Set! 100% American made furniture.
This Amish Monte Rio Dining Set comes complete with table and 6 Monte Rio side chairs. The Monte Rio is a robust mission dining room set that features a thick 1-3/8” planked table top. Paired are the Monte Rio chairs to complete the look. This Amish table set is a heirloom piece you will surely enjoy for years to come and be able to hand down to many generations.
You have the option of choosing your own size, woods and finish.
This Amish style does have the option to extend with leaves and ability to self-store your leaves.
Other Sizes Available:
42″ x 60″
42″ x 66″
42″ x 72″
48″ x 60″
48″ x 66″
48″ x 72″ with up to 3-16″ Leaves
Standard Extension (Table Leaves) 16″
Smooth (Non-Plank) Top Extension 12″
Tongue & Groove Breadboards on Extension Ends with Dowel Pin Construction
• 42″ wide can self-store 2 leaves, 1 with skirt, 1 without
• 48″ wide can self-store 2 un-skirted leaves
Amish Monte Rio Dining Set Features:
- Lifetime Warranty
- 100% USA Hardwoods
- 1-3/8″ Planked top with Mission edge
- Tongue & groove with ½” dowel pin and wooden wedge construction
- Also available in 1″ thick smooth top (specify in notes)
- 16″ Leaves standard
- Levelers in base
- 42″ wide can self-store 1 skirted leaf only
- 48″ wide can self-store 2 unskirted leaves side by side
- Comes in your choice of solid hardwoods such as oak, cherry, rustic cherry, brown maple & quarter sawn white oak.
- Handcrafted by Amish Artisans in the USA
Handcrafted Amish Furniture Takes Time To Build. Usually this Piece takes approximately 8 to 10 weeks.
Table Shape Guide
— What shape would you like? —
All tables can be cut to virtually any size. All tables can utilize various species of wood: Oak, Cherry, Maple, Hickory, Quartersawn White Oak & Soft Maple.
Dining Table Seating Guide
— Find out how many people can sit at your table —
Most of our chairs have a width of 20” or less. The seating charts below are based on that, giving approximately 4” of extra room on either side of the chair. Please note that these charts are a guide and may not be exact for every table and chair combination.