Amish Delphi Trestle Table
Buy today with only 30% down!
The Amish Delphi Trestle Table brings modern to the world of trestle tables. Its 1-inch bow end top and curved legs really separate it from other trestle tables. This Amish dining room table is offered in multiple sizes with optional extension leaves, allowing you to host guests comfortably. Built out of solid American hardwoods and crafted by Amish artisans.
Amish Delphi Trestle Table features:
- 1″ bow end top with waterfall edge
- Base 20″ wide at bottom, 23 1/2″ wide at top
- Equalizer gear slides
- Levelers in base
- 42″ wide – stores 2 leaves with skirt and 2 without skirt
- 48″ wide – stores 4 leaves without skirt
- Skirt height 26 1/2″
- Available in Oak, Sap Cherry, Rustic Cherry, Wormy Maple, Cherry, Rustic Hickory, Hickory, Brown Maple, QSWO, Elm, Rustic Walnut, Hard Maple and Walnut
- Suggested chair: Delphi Dining Chair
Dining Table Seating Guide
— Find out how many people can sit at your table —
Most of our chairs have a width of 20” or less. The seating charts below are based on that, giving approximately 4” of extra room on either side of the chair. Please note that these charts are a guide and may not be exact for every table and chair combination.