Amish Barnloft Trestle Table
Buy today with only 30% down!
Using authentic Reclaimed Barnwood the Amish Barnloft Trestle Table creates an immersive look in just about any dining room. Its standard Reclaimed Barnwood top with a natural finish projects character exclusive to Reclaimed Barnwood character which also makes it great for Rustic and Country Style designs.
Standard Reclaimed Barnwood top is made with a 1 5/8” thick Reclaimed Barnwood table top. (See Reclaimed Barnwood top photo)
*Also available with a Regular 1″ Hardwood top (your choice of wood species) with the 1″ build up edge. (See optional Hardwood top photo)
Made by skillful Amish craftsman, this Amish trestle table is built to last.
Amish Barnloft Trestle Table features:
- 1 5/8″ thick Reclaimed Barnwood top with mission edge
- Grain runs length of table
- Available in solid top only
- Hand hewn and distressed beam and feet in base
- Unique metal base
- Also available with regular 1″ hardwood top with 1″ build up edge
- Available in Reclaimed Barnwood, Oak, QSWO, Rustic QSWO, Cherry, Hickory, Hard Maple, Brown Maple, Rustic Cherry, Wormy Maple, Sap Cherry and Walnut
- Shown in: Natural / Reclaimed Barnwood
Dining Table Seating Guide
— Find out how many people can sit at your table —
Most of our chairs have a width of 20” or less. The seating charts below are based on that, giving approximately 4” of extra room on either side of the chair. Please note that these charts are a guide and may not be exact for every table and chair combination.