Order Process 2018-01-20T04:39:14+00:00

Order Process

Each piece is made to order. We will give you estimates of the furniture completion date, however, we do not guarantee furniture delivery dates. We will do everything to get your order in a timely manner.Please remember that our furniture is a treasured heirloom. We think you’ll agree our furniture is worth the wait!

For local orders the time frame is typically 10 – 12 weeks.

For non-local customers it typically takes 12 – 16 weeks.

Order status may be checked by e-mailing us at michelle@deutschfurniturehaus.com or by phone at 507.280.8000 or toll free 1.877.292.6474.

Forms of Payment

We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express for purchases in the store, and over the phone. Additionally, we accept cash and checks in-person in our store. If paying by check, orders will not be processed until the check clears.

Return check policy: Any checks that are returned to us for insufficient funds will be accessed an additional $35.00 service fee.

We require a deposit of 30% to start the order. The remaining 70% is due prior to delivery or pick-up.